Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bland Ol' Introduction

Hi!  My name is Casey.  That's C-A-S-E-Y, for those of you that still can't spell after you see a word.  My fanfiction username (at the moment) is Love-el-ly Joy, but that's subject to change, so here's the permanent link to my profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1891378/ Check it out.  I'm pretty awesome.

So this is my nifty new fanfiction blog.  I have another blog, but as usual, I had a bunch of people tell me to stop talking about fanfiction.  So I started a blog for FANFICTION!  :-D

I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  With all my heart.  Gotta say I'm a Spuffy person, even though Briley is a close second.  I think Buffy and Angel were a great couple, too, but I really liked the dynamic of Angel and Darla, so I think that Angel and Buffy are a really good pair of FRIENDS. Plus, ya know, I hate Sam.  So.  Yeah.  I don't like the people that hate Riley.  I'm just like, "WHY?"  xD

My superawesome friend Becca inspired the name for this blog.  THANK YOU, BECCA!  This is her fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2351819/TokyoNinja410 She will, in fact, be posting a Narnia story soon.  I know because I betaread it.

If you read this, I love you.  Follow me.  :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment